My future job


Hi everyone today I´m going to talk about my future job. I´m studying sociology and I would like to have a job related to public policy. I would like to carry out social policies that could have positive effects for the Chilean population. Also in my future job I would like to conduct research where I could show people social problems such as violence against women, child vulnerability, and poverty in Chile. In addition, I would like to travel thought Chile to solve social problems that affect the regions, and also I can know other places in my country. Further I want to have a job where I can travel and know places, and also where I can meet people. I would like to have a job schedule where I can go out and I do other activities. I like to read a lot so I would like to have a job where I need to read a lot, I would also like a job where I don´t have to be locked in an office all the time.
Of course, in my future favorite job I would like to earn enough money to travel and get to know other countries. Finally, I would like to have a job that allows me to develop as an independent person.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

How to be "Team Human" in the digital future

The English Blog

My Career: Sociology